Church Of St Mary Of The Thorn
On the banks of the Arno River, the small Church of St. Mary of the Thorn is a beautiful white, bricked church sculpted with delicate spires and rode windows. A sense of harmony and tranquility washes over visitors as they enter. The church was built to house a form from Christ’s crown of thorns. The church was originally built at river level and was later rebuilt on its current site in 1871.