Calle di Ca'd'Oro 3932
Museums & Galleries - Art / Music / Theater.
The Ca’ d’Oro palace on the Grand Canal is one of the oldest palaces in Venice, built in 1428. The palace is named after its gilded external façade and interior decorations that once shone brightly. The most notable change to the building throughout its history was by ballet dancer and former owner Marie Taglioni who removed the Gothic staircase and balconies overlooking the small inner courtyard.